“Compassion will no longer be seen as a spiritual luxury for a contemplative few; rather it will be viewed as a social necessity for the entire human family.”
— Duane Elgin
We all want to think that we have compassion for others. But are we having true compassion or just giving care?
Giving care is about displaying kindness and concern for others and compassion is a form of emotional engagement that is benefitial for the person giving and the person receiving.
In a compassionate sharing session, we share feelings as a mean of coming to an understanding and appreciation for how we feel.
You are free to share whatever you need and you will find a non-judgemental environment where you can express freely.
- Helps you to embrace the power of vulnerability in your life
- You learn how to live more present, in the here and now
- Improves your health and wellbeing
- Reduces suffering
- Opens your heart
- Enlarges your perspective and identity
- Increases your happiness
- Lets you become better connected
- Helps you understand yourself and others more
- Increases the possibilities for peace
- The session will be online, you can access from home, for a park or any other place where you have internet connection
- Max numer of participants is 10 people.
- There will be an initial meditation to connect with ourselves. After the meditation, we will start the compassionate sharing!
- Please be on time and connect from a calm place where you have freedom to talk about anything.
We are looking forward to meeting you in our next Compassionate Sharing event! ❤️