We all have both masculine and feminine energy in us. You don’t have one or the other energy – you have both. However, most people have one of these energies more developed, whether through nature or conditioning. The purpose of this session is to balance your masculine and feminine energies. You will learn to draw on both energies equally so that you can lead a full, healthy, and balanced life.
1. It is best not to eat a big meal before the session.
2. Set up a quiet space where you will be undisturbed for the session.
3. Make sure that you have access to a yoga mat, cushions, bolsters, blankets, a blindfold (optional) and tissues.
4. Join the session on time to not miss the instructions of the technique we will be using.
5. You will need a good internet connection and a good speaker or headphones because we will play music.
6. Bring a notebook / journal and a pen, crayons, markers, etc.
7. You can also bring a drink of cacao, herbal tea or water.
By purchasing this service, I agree with the Terms of this website and the next indications:
Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is not advised for persons with epilepsy, detached retina, glaucoma, uncontrolled high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases (including prior heart attack), mental disorders (manic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), paranoia, psychotic episodes, depersonalization, etc.), strokes, TIA´s, seizures or other brain/neurological conditions, a history of aneurysms in the immediate family, use of prescription blood thinners, hospitalized for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the past 10 years, osteoporosis or physical injuries that are not fully healed, acute somatic and viral diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III), chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness, individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency, cancer and Low Impulse Control.
Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician and the Breathwork class facilitator. This work is deeply experiential. It may involve intense and energetic emotional release. Breathwork is not advised for persons who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
New to our community?
Sign up now!