As we move through life, we may face many challenges, fears and setbacks along the way. These difficulties can often lead us astray and result in incomplete goals and unfulfilled wishes.
Being stuck in these problems can put us on our back foot, which can lead to indecision and tangle us up with doubts and frustration.
When the decisions we make are ineffective, and the results are not what we expected, then life can become a struggle, lived in a state of despair.
Life Coaching is a self-improvement service designed to help you get out of a state of despair and take you to a state of inspiration.
When we live in a state of inspiration, every decision we make and every action we take supports our greatest good and helps us reach our full potential.
Life coaching will, for instance, help you with the following:
- Confidence, Self-Worth and Self Esteem
- Loving Relationships that Work
- Career Change – Creating Workplaces that Work
- The Mastery of Balance – Juggling a Life
- Self-Care – Getting your own Needs met
- Living your Purpose
- Hot Buttons – Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
- Connection Parenting
- Self and Identity – Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture
A Life Coach will help you to:
- Develop new skills
- Capitalize on your strengths
- Overcome your weaknesses
- Expand your comfort zone
- Improve your thinking
- Eliminate your limiting beliefs
- Clarify your goals and priorities
- Develop empowering habits and rituals
- Strengthen your core values
- Improve your ability to learn from mistakes and failure
- Upgrade your social skills and strengthen your relationships
- Unlock your life’s purpose
In short, life coaching is designed to provide you with the support and guidance you need to excel in any area of your life.
What happens at a life coaching session?
Usually a coaching session is 45 to 60 minutes in length, but it can also be shorter or longer. How many times a month you attend is up to you and your coach.
After an initial assessment, sessions can be conducted over the phone, via Skype or WhatsApp. It is possible to also have life coaching sessions via email and through instant messaging.
During the session, your life coach will ask you a number of questions, such as what you want to achieve in life, what areas you’re unhappy with and where you’d like to see yourself in the future. A life coach will work with you, but it’s often up to you to challenge or reflect upon certain ideas you hold to help you move forward with your life.
You will never be forced to make any decisions you don’t feel comfortable with and all sessions will be confidential, allowing you to explore your thoughts and feelings privately in a safe space.
Life coaching is often seen as a partnership between you and your life coach, who will gently encourage you to explore how to make positive changes in your life based on your aspirations and goals. A life coach will also offer support and feedback to help you to stay focused on your goals and may set you tasks and objectives to work on outside of sessions.
- 1-hour coaching session
- Advice & Recommendations
- Exercises to practise after the session
- Helpful videos
Do you like all programs and you would like to access all of them?
Become an InnerCamp member now!