During sex, you and your partner(s) exchange energies. The more time you spend with them, the more you absorb their energy. It means that you will absorb their negative and positive thoughts, their sadness and joy, and even their trauma. If you’re looking for a fresh start to take back ownership of your energy, come and join us in this session. You will learn the tools and techniques to release past lovers and cleanse the aura of your sexual past.
1. It is best not to eat a big meal before the session.
2. Set up a quiet space where you will be undisturbed for the session.
3. Make sure that you have access to a yoga mat, cushions, bolsters, blankets, a blindfold (optional) and tissues.
4. Join the session on time to not miss the instructions of the technique we will be using.
5. You will need a good internet connection and a good speaker or headphones because we will play music.
6. Bring a notebook / journal and a pen, crayons, markers, etc.
7. You can also bring a drink of cacao, herbal tea or water.
By purchasing this service, I agree with the Terms of this website and the next indications:
Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is not advised for persons with epilepsy, detached retina, glaucoma, uncontrolled high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases (including prior heart attack), mental disorders (manic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), paranoia, psychotic episodes, depersonalization, etc.), strokes, TIA´s, seizures or other brain/neurological conditions, a history of aneurysms in the immediate family, use of prescription blood thinners, hospitalized for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the past 10 years, osteoporosis or physical injuries that are not fully healed, acute somatic and viral diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III), chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness, individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency, cancer and Low Impulse Control.
Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician and the Breathwork class facilitator. This work is deeply experiential. It may involve intense and energetic emotional release. Breathwork is not advised for persons who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
New to our community?
Sign up now!