DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Business Name: InnerCamp OÜ (hereinafter, the “Company”).
Address: Lõõtsa Tn 2ª Tallinn 11415 Estonia
Email for communications regarding Data protection: [email protected]
• Webpage/Website/Page/Site: domain https://innercamp.com which is made available to Internet Users.
• User: individual or legal entity that uses or browses the Website.
• Content: all the data and information contained in the website https://innercamp.com, including also the services that the Owner of the website offers to its Internet users. These include all messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source code, and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
• Hyperlink: a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button, or code that contains the link.
• Cookies, technical means for” traceability” and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for the privacy of the users and, hence, the Owner of the website will promptly and irrefutably warn of its use at the time they are implanted on the page.
The use and enjoyment of each and every one of the contents of the page by the user, acknowledge and defines their status as a user, and implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions described therein, which may be modified and/or extended at any time by the company, in order to adapt to the existing legal framework, and will be available at all times to the user, who must review them before contracting any of the services offered.
Users can write an email to [email protected] to raise any questions that may arise regarding this legal notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Name of the controller: InnerCamp OÜ. Registered office and place of business: Lõõtsa Tn 2ª Tallinn 11415 Estonia.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing of personal data that you provide as a User during the process of consulting, contracting, or purchasing any of the products or services of InnerCamp OÜ, are the following:
• Respond to your requests for information or estimates through our website.
• Know your opinion about our services.
• Notify changes or updates in our Services.
• Anonymously process some information for statistical use.
• Send information to the User of any kind and by any means, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, regarding the services and products offered by InnerCamp OÜ. All these communications will be made with the consent of the User.
InnerCamp OÜ, during the consulting session, or for the provision of its services, will collect and process some personal information required for the aforementioned activities. The information we collect from you includes -but it’s not limited to your name, surname, ID, phone, email, postal address, and, ID/passport information.
The User knows and accepts that not disclosing certain personal data will prevent InnerCamp OÜ from providing the previously mentioned services. Under no circumstances, InnerCamp OÜ will cede, exploit, disclose or sell this information, or process it for a use different from the ones expressly indicated here. During the registration process, the User will be informed of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of some of the data for the provision of the services of InnerCamp OÜ.
THE PERIOD DURING WHICH WE STORE YOUR DATA
InnerCamp OÜ will keep the data of its clients for the duration of their contractual relationship and after that, the data for promotional actions will be kept for a period of two years. (except if the treatment is based on the consent of the User and it is revoked, in which case they will be kept until such revocation is received) therefore, the data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the storage that is necessary for the formulation, exercise, or defense of potential claims and/or permitted/required by the applicable legislation.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
InnerCamp OÜ may make transfers or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to the government or public institutions in cases where it is required in accordance with the legislation and extends, if applicable, to law enforcement institutions, prosecution forces, and the courts.
InnerCamp OÜ informs its Users about the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing as well as the rejection of the automated processing of their personal data collected by InnerCamp OÜ.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User, by email to [email protected].
Said request must contain in the subject the reference “Data protection” and must include the following information:
• Name and surname of the User
• Domicile for the purpose of notifications
• Email address
• Photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport
• Petition in which the request is specified.
• In the case of representation, it must be proved by a reliable document.
In addition to the foregoing rights, the User shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above, without such withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. InnerCamp OÜ may continue to treat the User’s data to the extent that the applicable law allows it.
InnerCamp OÜ reminds the User that they have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority regarding data protection.
UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
The User has the right to revoke at any time the consent given for sending commercial communications with a simple notification to InnerCamp OÜ, by simply stating that this User does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications. For this purpose, the Users may either revoke their consent in the manner described in the previous section or click on the link included in each commercial communication, thus canceling the sending of electronic commercial communications.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
InnerCamp OÜ commits to comply with its obligation of privacy and secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them secure and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of regulations applicable.
InnerCamp OÜ has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment, and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
InnerCamp OÜ is a company concerned about the privacy of its Users and, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information of your business, continuously maintains the supervision, control, and, evaluation of its systems and IT infrastructure.