Do you want to transform your love life?
Are you interested in the ancient Hindu and Buddhist art of Tantra? You’re on the right page. InnerCamp will teach you everything you need to know about love and Tantra, online, from the comfort of your own home. In just 3 weeks, you’ll be equipped with all the tools and knowledge you need to live a better, more fulfilling life – bursting with love, light, and eternal happiness.
If you want to make a lasting change in your life and relationships, this program is the perfect choice for you. We believe that everyone desires (and deserves) lasting love and positive relationships based on intimacy, trust, and passion. We’ll give you the practical tools you need to achieve your goals, creating the path to a new way of loving and living.
- The energy structure of the body and the chakras
- Tantra exercises
- How to feel the energy?
- The power of self-love, self-love exercises
- How to prepare for the practice of Tantra for 2 weeks?
- Preparing feelings
- Meditate “Radiate Love”
- Preparing for tantric love
- Sex in Tantra (techniques)
- Dining in Tantra
- Love exercises to strengthen your relationship with your partner
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM THIS PROGRAM?
- Learn how to embrace tantra in your life
- Improve your relationship with yourself and with others
- Feel your energy and others´energy
- Improve your sexual relations
- Become much happier and influence others positively
- Learn self-acceptance and self-compassion
- Peace and harmony in your life
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Learn to trust yourself
- Development of self-awareness
- 3-week program
- 2 coaching sessions
- 1-hour Tantra consulting session
- Unlimited Whatsapp support
- Helpful videos
- Customized exercises for you
- Our “Love and Tantra” eBook
Tutor: Alexis Alcalá
Alexis is the founder and CEO of InnerCamp, life coach and facilitator of Transformation processes.
Also certified as a facilitator of social meditations and Reiki, Alexis has worked in people management and as a trainer in Europe, Asia and Africa.
In his journey, Alexis discovered that the body, mind and spirit are all a beautiful interconnected web, which can self-cure given the right conditions. He works intuitively and uses his experience in transformation processes to create a safe space for healing and transformation.
Practicing a Hygge lifestyle, finding his Ikigai and adopting a Tantric lifestyle has been key to his own transformation process and to creating InnerCamp.
Do you like all programs and you would like to access all of them?
Become an InnerCamp member now!